Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend - A brief summary!!

I have no idea where to start about this weekend! Not so much about the amount of fabulous things but more about the confusion of my head!!! So, I think I will talk about things in seperate posts, or you will have no idea what I am talking about (it's possible you may not know anyway!! ). Yes folks - I am afraid it may be very rambling and very random. Ok, so as I only have a few minutes now, X and Y playing nicely (it does happen occasionally!!!), pie in the oven and veg on the hob, I will just use this as a brief rundown of things I need to talk about...

* Robbie (the God) Williams and my adventures at his concert (probably the easiest and shortest of my ramblings to come!)
* M - the fuck buddy! Mission accomplished Friday night, not Sat night (dammit!!), and the ensuing fuck up of my head!!
* DM - of course the old faithful had to be in here! Still messing with my head, and yes I am still a twatty twat twat when it comes to him! (Still have to fill in the back detail for this - God help me and my poor keyboard!)
* Other random issues (read men) by the name of KD and CM! - both closely linked to M. ( I do like to make things complicated...!)
* Clarification that I am not living in a fantasy land, a cocky little madam (ok, occasionally), a completely nutter (again, ok, occasionally) or drop dead gorgeous!
* The multitude of questions in my head!!
* Just wanted to add - why I write this blog! (maybe another day another post!)

So, as you can see folks. Lots to cover! No idea how I am going to do it, as some are seperate but some are intertwined, so will probably be no sense at all. God help you all....!!

2 comments:

Tobiwan said...

Keep up the rambling OG, it's the best way to get the thought in front of you for future analysis.

Glad to hear you got laid, but it's a shame he's playing games with you (if that's the case).

Looking forward to hearing more about this DM bloke.

Ordinary Girl said...

Cheers Tobi.
To be honest I don't think he is playing games, in fact he's playing by the rules (that I laid down!!). It's just me wanting to change the rules now! Typical me I think. Anyway, all shall be revealed... (for what it's worth!!)