Friday, September 22, 2006

Horny!

Goddamn I'm horny!! Must be that fish pie.... Omega 3 or something.... (Or it could be I'm just horny!)

Anyway, I have been having the most deliciously dirty thoughts, involving DM doing wickedly delightful things to me, as he always did. Damn that boy was good!!! And his new gf doesn't even appreciate him!!! A waste, a pure waste of sexual energy. Mine and his!

But, as he is not here to help satiate my desires I guess I will have to make do with spilling some of it out here and then going for a fiddle...

If I had to categorise my sex life I'd say it's pretty average really. Mostly vanilla, but maybe a little raspberry ripple!! I've never had a threesome, never been with a girl, fucked in the usual places but nothing massively extreme, have done toys, role play, light bondage, mild submission and domination, anal sex (just the once properly), just an ordinary girl with an ordinary sex life.

I'm pretty open minded to any sexual practice but it takes a long term partner to begin that level of trust to experiment fully and I haven't had a long term partner in that way for nearly 10 years, so I consider myself to be pretty limited. I don't think I'm the best shag in the world, but equally I think I manage pretty well and I do know I give damn good head :-)

So, being a somewhat ordinary girl, I have the most wicked things go round in my head sometimes. Most of my fantasies involve people I have some kind of actual sexual experience with, I rarely fantasise about pop stars/celebrities, etc. Sometimes they are people I know and fancy but haven't had any experience with, sometimes they are faceless people (usually men), but mostly I fantasise about actual physical feelings I have had before, with sometimes a bit of imagination thrown in for good measure!!

I've spent a lot of time recently thinking being with DM, about how I want to lay with my legs stretched out wide while he sucks and licks and teases me mercilessly. I remember the way I used to get wet just looking at him sometimes, and how kissing him would turn me on so much my pussy would be soaking. How he would slip his fingers into me and comment on how wet I was, and howI loved knowing that that wetness made him hot. How he could take hours touching and teasing me. How he would begin by running his tongue over my pussy lips and my clit. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Always knowing what he was doing. How he would ask me to hold myself open for him and how fucking hot that made me. To know I was spreading myself for him, showing myself to him, offering myself to him. How he would push his fingers into me while his tongue and lips worked on my clit, and how he would find a spot deep inside me that nobody else has ever been able to find. How he would push me and push me, knowing I wasn't used to cumming that way, making sure he didn't stop until I did. How he would tease my arsehole, how I would push towards him dying for him to go further there. To make me his. To give myself to him. How he would make me cum sometimes before he even let me touch him. How I would resist that because I wanted him to have the pleasure too, but how I knew that control gave him pleasure. How sometimes he would make me cum and just keep going until I couldn't see, couldn't control myself at all. How I would shake and spasm and lose myself in him. And how then he would slide his beautiful, beautiful hard cock into my wetness and we would be complete.

And so I imagine those times. Imagine what it would be like to have him touch me again. To have him in me again. And I touch myself and think of him, and when I have cum and when I have calmed, I miss him again. But I know he is there in my head, and I know I can remember those times and many many others any time I want. And I am glad for those times and those thoughts even though I know we could have had so so much more.

And on other days I just think filth!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you arew really cute and I want to duddle you..never mind the rest

Ordinary Girl said...

Ah, thank you boy :-)

I'm not sure what a duddle is but I'm assuming you mean cuddle?! But hey, I'm willing to give duddle a go... :-)

Anonymous said...

I must write out 100 times "never post when drunk", but you interpreted it correctly, girl... What do you think a duddle might be though, and can I give you one?

and I love that last line on the entry

English Rose said...

DM sounds like he was really something. Hope you find a replacement soon?

Mummy said...

wow!! that was very very hot...got me going !!

Anonymous said...

Well it gave me a hardon...

Anonymous said...

That was one of the hottest most erotic pieces of writing I've recently seen. Keep it (and me) up girl!

Flashman

Ordinary Girl said...

Wow, I had no idea you would all find my post so hot! And thank you flash, I'm flattered indeed.

I hope to keep it up (pardon the pun!), and considering the state of my libido at the moment I don't think that will be too difficult!

Thanks all