Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chuffed!

Have to say after a fair weekend, but not a spectacular one, I am now extremely chuffed to know that people are reading me, and willing to take the time out of their lives to comment. Really appreciate it, and it's amazing how pleased I am. Hope I continue to please :-)

So, onto the weekend, and the ever increasing stupidity of my heart led actions...

Went to a party last night at a friends, which was pretty good, although the totty was distinctly lacking I have to say!! Was fairly amused by the insane and extremely drunken actions of a female acquaintance there, who despite being 40, intelligent, pleasant and quite high up in the job world turns into a raving psycho with a few drinks inside her!! Seriously, I know I have a little (okay a fair bit) of fatal attraction style craziness but this girl is nuts!!! To explain further, she was very drunk and extremely loud and generally all over the place - annoying but no harm there. Then all of a sudden she's snogging the face off this bloke, only to stop and slap him round the face and then carry on with the snogging!! A while later, the stupid muppet only takes her upstairs (I tell you blokes, you should learn from crazy behaviour that this is not going to be worth the hassle!!!) where she promptly freaks out and begins wailing and shouting and crying and generally acting like a demented 5 year old. Luckily, the hostess and most of the party are very good friends of hers, because I tell you, one day she's gonna find herself in serious trouble! For me it was interesting in a kind of car crash fascination way, and it did lead to an interesting conversation about men and their complete lack of insight when led by their cocks! (To be fair, that isn't limited only to men!).

As to my booty call, after all the hassling on Thursday night, I text him late last night to see if he was up for a visit (to be fair it was about 3.30am) only to have no reply. Text to see whether he was about tonight to the reply he was at a mates and not sure what time he would be back. So still no joy there!! The most annoying thing is as I've only shagged him once I don't even know if it's worth the hassle. When did casual sex get to be such hassle....??!?!?!

Now on to my stupidity I guess.... But before I do I should update a little more on DM, seeing as I've mentioned him before. Actually, I've just come over completely knackered (something to do with the 5.30am bedtime this morning I expect!) and need to go to bed! And it's too long a story to do justice to tonight. I shall resume tomorrow....

No comments: