Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lalalalalalalalalala!!!! Fluffy bunny today!

Oh my god, what a funny funny Saturday night I have had. In a very good way!! I am smiley smiley smiley today folks :-)

For those of you that have been keeping up with my previous posts and amours (or trying), you will obviously know about DM - who still remains my one true love and a continuing undercurrent in my life. M - the potential fuckbuddy who has been sending me some very mixed messages just lately and cheeky and cocky and funny as he is, is really not worth the effort. CM - the slight crush from the past with a soft spot for me, who I completely wigged out about knowing about M, and mate of M, and cousin of KD (an old flame with a continuing desire for me, also mate of M). And you may also remember a mention of G - a work colleague who is damn sexy, although extremely professional at work, but has been ever so slightly flirty and is maybe a potential for the future.

So, somewhat understandably, my head has been a tad confused over what/who to do for the best! Well folks, I'm not a great believer in spiritual destiny or divine intervention but last night I had the kind of night that answered all my questions! (Well not DM questions but I guess I just have to live with that!).

I had a few plans to attend to last night: a birthday party, a hen night, a drink with friends and free tickets to a local club. I decided to try and fit all of this in, so decided to meet with friends at the bar where the birthday party was starting then join the hen party to go to the free ticketed club. All good. All out of my home town.

The night started well. I was looking hot if I say so myself, and I was feeling mighty fine. Got some nice interest in the bar, and one bloke came up and told me he loved me! After much laughing from me he then said "well I think I might fancy you then!", he was quite sweet but a tad drunkard and so I didn't pursue it. A nice ego boost though. Had good fun/chats/laughs with friends/birthday party and then headed to club. Unfortunately hen night decided to go to a much cheesier establishment but never mind.

Have to say, I don't frequent this club very often, so just bear that in mind in terms of the randomness of events (we shall call going this night oddity number 1). Well, who should I bump into in the club but ................. G!!! And I tell you, he was ABSOLUTELY TWATTED!!!!!! Seriously! Obviously I work with him so couldn't be too indiscreet, but I would say the old Ectasy was working its magic if you get my drift! Now this in itself is not too bad. While I never indulge in this particular drug recreation myself, a lot of my mates and people of my generation do, and it isn't an issue with me. But, the funniest thing was, he turned from this VERY professional bloke into Michael Jackson on speed! It was car crash viewing folks. I couldn't look at him properly for the first hour I was so embarrassed for him!! He didn't seem to mind though, after bumping into him later he was happily shaking his thang in front of me. So, strike one man off list. With immediate effect!!

We left the club around 2.15 I guess. Mate got a burger then we just sat in the car and chilled, watching the world go by and tormenting drunken boys :-) Now I have to say, this is something we don't usually do (random oddity number 2). Normally it's burger and straight home. Toyed with the idea of going back to the party but decided to call it a night instead. Got back to hometown and I needed ciggies, so headed for the garage. And for some reason went the long way round (random oddity number 3 - didn't even realise all these randoms until today!). Lo and behold, who should be walking up the road but M and CM!!!!!!

So, we stopped and said hi, offered them a lift etc. M had got into a bit of bother rowing with his ex so we had to go find KD and blah blah blah, all a bit of drama. Dropped KD home then the four of us went round to M's for a coffee and chat etc. And I tell you what, CM was looking fucking hot. I mean, I was sat next to him and had to hold myself back from swinging my leg over his lap and snogging the face off him.

A while later and mate wanted to go home, and CM needed dropping back at KDs where he was staying. Mate and I had had a conversation earlier about making sure I dropped her off first, so we get in the car and she duly pleads a headache and asks can I take her home first. Go mate :-) (We are devious creatures you know!). So I drop her home and drive him back up.

We sat talking for a bit, I mentioned he should text me and we'd go for a beer, bit of banter etc, and then I felt the need to address the M situation with him. Knowing he knows of course! Anyway, to cut a long story short, I basically told him: that I'd been worried what he would think of me, and that that had been a bit odd for me, and that I really liked him, and that I knew we'd been close to stepping over the friend line before, and that I had always thought that at some point in the future we would be together!
And then I took a breath and thought stop your fucking rambling!!!
Luckily he stepped in at this point and told me: that he really liked me too, that he wasn't sure he could cope with anything heavy, that he missed female company, that he had told M that he wished he had what M had with me, and that the M thing hadn't changed how he felt about me!
Fuck man, this was way deeper than I would normally be going at this point. And apart from when I started with DM I have always put my break-up back up clause in straight away. I've always said right at the beginning "I think this is how I feel but I'm fickle and I have a really low boredom threshold and don't like me too much because chances are I'll have changed my mind in three months!". And if I didn't say it then I'd be worrying about today about the fact I didn't say it and I'd be factoring it into our next meeting/conversation. There's not a man alive that could say I led them on and made promises I couldn't keep. I don't say things lightly and when I say them I mean them.
I also told him: that I didn't want to do the fuckbuddy thing with him, that I liked him too much, and that while I'm still in recovery over DM and still not sure I'm in a place where I can think about a "relationship", and while I need my space and will want to take my time with stuff, I know I don't want to just fuck him and leave.
So, we basically agreed to go out for a drink or a meal and see how it goes. We tentatively arranged Thursday and left it that he would text me. He also gave me his number. And then we kissed. Not snogging, no tongues or any such thing but 3 or 4 long (almost open mouthed) kisses. And they were fucking hot!!!!!!!! I had to tell him to go now or I might have to leap on him!
And so I am now happy happy bunny :-) I can't believe all the random events that conspired to get to this point. If any one of the random events above had been different I wouldn't have seen him last night and would have spent the next week or so the same as I spent this week; wondering how to get in touch with him and what to say if I did. But what I most can't believe is how happy I am knowing that I am going to see him Thursday (assuming he texts me, which he better!!!). It's all just a bit mad!
I guess I'm ready to take that first tip toe into the water again.... God help me!!

2 comments:

Wild Cat said...

Go Girl! I wish you all the luck in the world - you never know, a fairytale ending might be coming (cumming!) your way :o)

Mummy said...

Wicked!!! Thats so funny being able to cross G off your list so fast, and then to bump into CM...