Thursday, September 14, 2006

A good day today - part 2

Ah bless my M!!! How funny I was just posting about him and he just text me again. Aha, I think, seeing his name in my inbox! Expect he's looking for a booty call!! And while I'm nice and clean having just got out of the bath, and while the kiddies are in bed so could very easily be tempted... the house looks like a fucking mess and I do have some standards!! (Had to buy a new hoover today as old one died last weekend, and have yet to summon up the enthusiasm to use it!!). But imagine my surprise to find this text instead...
(God you must all be so bored reading my text conversations!!! But hey, fuck you. If you don't like my blog then don't read it!)
M - If you have Sky One there's a thing on about Robbie. Just thought I'd let you know.
Me - Yeah, cheers. Don't want to watch it in case it ruins it for me.
M - Ok. I only thought of you.
Me - I know. Bless ya. x
M - It looks like you will enjoy yourself.
Me - Ssh! Don't ruin it for me. I'm tempted to put it on now :-/ Let's hope it's not the only thing I end up enjoying tomorrow :-)
M - X X X

Fucking GRRRR!!!! You got to love the anticipation of that last text!!!! Now I'm thinking... bollocks to the hoovering, get your arse down here!!


5 comments:

Mummy said...

surely one of the fuckbud rules is: Don't judge me on my lack of housework achievements, i have a dirty mind AND a dirty house, enjoy it.

I love your blog, but its naughty how horny it makes me at work! I loved every single thing on your list of 8 ... espesh 2, 3 and 8! whoo hoo !!

M is getting there, kinda, but its a pain when they are hard work eh? Where have all the men gone that take control of these situations ...!

Hope you enjoyed your 'hoovering' ;-)

Mummy said...

enjoy Robbie and Orson - please be selected at the end to shag him ... please ... (then u can tell me all about that too)!!

Anonymous said...

still enjoying this very much, and as we learn more about you it gets better. Rather admire the fact you ignored what I said about not revealing your occupation: a girl with balls (is that sexist as well as anatomical nonsense?)
Have a good fiddle for me tonight, unless of course you have got a mroe interesting way of being satisified.

Ordinary Girl said...

Cheers Joie,
I have left a thank you post on your blog. I can't yet figure out how to add links and stuff, tried to do it the other night and fucked up my templates so am going to leave it for now. Can't risk my beautiful blog!!
Unfortunately Robbie didn't whisk me away to perform unmentionable perversions on his luscious torso, but I have had a mad, bad and to be frank, twatty weekend, will update more when X and Y in bed!

Ordinary Girl said...

Hi boy,
Glad you're enjoying it! Still amazes me that anybody is interested at all!
I take your point about the occupation, but I'm being 100% careful about anonymity, so will only talk generally.
Enjoy...