Sunday, September 24, 2006

Horny again!!!

Okay, apologies to all for the explicitness of the last couple of days (like you all hate it of course!!!), but if I don't get this out of my head then I'm gonna be headed for another late night and work (and G, oh my god LMAO, how will I be able to look him in the eye without laughing in his face?!) calls tomorrow!

So, you've all read what actually happened last night. But what's been running through my head is what I wanted to be happening. Assuming it was just me and him of course. (Actually truth be told no doubt there's material in my head to do a whole post about me, him and M!!!! But that is for another day....)

I was sat next to him, and we were chatting and laughing and generally being stupid and happy, and while my mouth was talking about the mundane whatever conversation we were having, and while my body betrayed no more than the odd hand on his shoulder or on his leg, or the odd brush of thigh against thigh, my brain was imagining me sitting forward and swinging my leg right over his lap so that I was facing him and straddled across him. That he was a little surprised but didn't resist or speak. I look at for what seems an age, still neither of us speaks, and then I lean in towards him, slowly, bringing my lips to his. He responds, tentatively and slowly, feeling the way, finding the way, with lips that are soft and warm. My groin begins to respond with that delicious tightening a truly good kiss can bring, and I lean into him more, bringing my pussy over his, raising imperceptibly higher and higher until I can feel his hardness beneath me.

I kiss him deeper, harder, tasting him, wanting to join the two of us there, feeling him respond and his cock to grow beneath me, feeling my breath becoming shallower. I'm moving on him now, ever so slightly, an almost unconscious rocking that pushes me further. I stop and breathe. I don't want this to be lost in a rush of fumble and passion, I don't want this to be over too soon, I want him to remember this. I slow the kissing down, pulling back ever so slightly but keeping in contact, keeping our mouths locked, but letting him regain some normality and bring himself back down from that place of no return.

I slip my mouth away, and down to his neck, let him relax back and enjoy the feelings. Down further, undo the shirt, touch and kiss across his chest. Slip down onto my knees in front of him, but continue to focus on his chest, his neck, occasionally kneeling up high enough to make contact with his mouth again. To engage him again, to make this our time and our experience, to keep us connected.

I begin to move my hands further down while keeping my mouth above his waist, ensuring things don't go too fast, that I don't push things too far too soon. I massage his cock through his jeans, loving the feel of it, of its hardness, feeling myself wet at the thought of him. Back up for the kiss, a long deep one this time, to be sure he knows this is about me and him, to make up for the time I may not be kissing him, to make it real and personal.

I undo his jeans, slip down the zip, raise his hips to lower them to his knees. Revel in the look of him through his shorts and softly stroke him through the thin fabric. I hear his breath catch as I touch him, just a little noise but enough to turn me on a little more. I take his cock out of its confines and run my tongue from the base to the tip, slowly and lightly, before swirling its tip around the head of him. It grows again, and his breath catches deeper this time. I begin to lick him, gently and slowly, around the tip, down the shaft, back up again in constant motion but never taking him fully into my mouth. Building up the speed slightly, then holding my mouth fully over him, letting him feel the hot breath of me but not yet, not quite yet making contact with his skin.

He begins to push slightly against me, his body wanting to feel me on him fully, but I make sure he can't wait any more before I slowly lower my mouth around him, wet and warm and deep, and suck long and hard and slow up the entire length of his beautiful hard cock. Then back down again, swirling my mouth around him, building up the moisture and the speed, beginning to build a rythm that I can feel his hips pushing into. Slowing sometimes to throw him, then dipping back down again. Sometimes licking and sucking up the shaft, or concentrating on the head, sometimes taking him all into me.

When I feel him getting close to cumming, starting to lose a bit of the control he's had to show so far, I slow him back down again. Gentler strokes, looser mouth, slower pace. And then, when I am sure he is back with me I move myself back up, sit back across him, skirt raised. Kiss him long and hard and deep so he can taste himself on me, so that we can reconnect before we connect this first time.

I build the kisses up but keep things calm, wanting to be sure when he enters me that he is with me in his head. My hips begin that natural motion again, and I can feel his cock so close to me that I have to make myself wait, not let myself tip over the edge. And then, when I am ready, I raise myself slightly and pull my knickers to the side. I want this to happen this way, with me dressed, with me in control and giving this to him, unconditionally, allowing him to experience it but not have to contribute to it. Let myself slide back down on to him. Feeling him grow again, pushing against me, against my wetness. Watch his face as he enters me, and see him watching mine. To pause, just a split second to kiss him again before letting him take over, roll me over, and fuck all that pent up passion out of us!

And so to bed!! And sweet dreams to you all xxx

9 comments:

Mummy said...

YUM!!! Can't wait to hear about ur date on Thursday. What does M think of you and CM though ?

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hello... I take it you haven't read my blog lately?

Hmm I write at work, and cant read yours at work, cos its just too darn hot. I do have to get up from my desk now and then and it could prove really embarassing!!!!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Scew that!.. Just read it all.. Mate you can throw your leg over me any day!!!!

Now I am going to go for a loooong walk to calm down

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Okay, Sheesh I think I am becoming a serial comment leaver....scary stuff. But to be honest you write some pretty good stuff. It's the kinda stuff I would write. Guy type stuff. Why is it that women like you are far and few between. Tell me whereto find them here in Perth and Ill go meet them now!!

Keep up the good penmanship

Tobiwan said...

*fans himself* Damn woman, you know how to build up the story don't you?

Hot stuff I tell ya...it sucks being here at work reading this because I can't get up for a few minutes (till the blood rushes to my brain again).

Ordinary Girl said...

Joie,
Cheers hun, I really hope it comes off (along with his clothes preferably!!), am pretty sure he will be in touch as promised, I know him pretty well and I don't think he'd blow me out. However, one thing I've learn about men is you never can tell!! Will be happier when he has text to confirm time and place. (please let him text me, please let him text me...)

As for M, well he will just have to deal with it. I think he'll be cool as he was the one banging on about how me and CM would be good together, etc etc. Although the little fucker made reference to me staying over when we were all round there Sat night, no idea what that was all about?! A little bit of territory marking maybe? Can't really blame him for that considering the jealous psycho I turned into the other week..!

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks Joe,my first serial comment stalker... though Joie is a pretty close tie :-),
Thank you for your comments, glad to hear I brighten up the working day a little ;-)
I have been reading your blog, and very insightful and well written it is too!! Have left a post for you there.
I am sure there are loads of girls just like me out there, unfortunately for you I don't know any in Perth!! Keep your eyes peeled though...

Ordinary Girl said...

I aim to please Tobi :-)
And update your blog!!

Mummy said...

Yeah Toby !!!