Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ta very much chuck!

Thought I would post to say thank you to all your encouraging comments. They are much appreciated!

To the boys...
Boy, thank you making me smile by reminding me blokes have insecurities too, and worry about hurting women (but that you shag them regardless!). Actually... does that make me feel better.... ;-)

Tobi, thanks again for your positive comments. I am duly reminded about the misunderstandings generated by text message, and to focus on the spoken not the unspoken, not to mention not to text him again. (Which I wasn't intending on doing before but most definitely haven't done now!)

Joe, I don't know why I am so worried?!! Maybe because it's quite a big thing for me after DM, maybe because I genuinely like him as a friend, maybe because I'm a fruit loop! Thanks also for your positive and sensible advice.

To the girls...
Joie, nice to know I'm not the only impatient Annie in the world, and true, if they scare that easily then they will have no chance!! I'm glad you like him too :-)
PS. Thanks for your concern about my potential stalkee status!

Jaded, welcome and nice to see you, I hope you come back again sometime. Again glad to hear me and Joie aren't in the minority. Naughty masseuse sounds good!

So, you have all cheered me up no end and I am feeling much better today. So no more ridiculousness from me!!! (Well for a couple of days at least!).

I am now quite excited about tomorrow, no idea what we are doing or where we are going but hey ho who needs to plan! Am also a little nervous, but not massively so. Hopefully I will have lots of wonderful things to tell you on Friday...!

5 comments:

Mummy said...

have a great time !!sorry about my stalker comment, quite right, i woulda blown ur cover anyway with my blabby comment, oops! :-(

hope CM doesnt cancel cos of his back, u gotta remember, boys are shit at dealing with illness/pain.

Mummy said...

ok, that was a sexist comment, in general, men are sometimes moany wimps when ill. anyway, go with the massage tactic if all else fails! njoy

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hey! .. Its true we men milk our pain for all its worth. But, that said, a back pain is real;ly painfull. So nothing to strenous. Hmm still nothing stopping you going down , or sitting up on him.... On his face, or what ever....
Oh dear I cant wait for tonight, Mrs Palmer and her five daughters is going to be having fun with me tonight

Tobiwan said...

hehe, JD's always worried about offending someone, except when she's in texas. I'll admit I'm a big baby when I get sick. I'll tend to pull the bear routine and hibernate until my illness is gone.

OG, It's kind of you to ask our advice on things in your world. It's too bad I have no idea what you're saying half the time. What language do they speak out there anyway? ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Sexist or not Joie, its damn true :-)! That said I revert to 6year old behaviour when I'm poorly...

Joe, so forward!! You'll make me blush!

Tobi, I speak ENGLISH of course. Probably the same language you've massacred :-P Feel free to request a translation anytime!