Saturday, September 30, 2006

And the other thing....

I miss DM. Really, really miss him. I miss that we used to have such a great time, I miss that we used to chat and chat, I miss that I wanted him so badly, I miss how much he made me laugh, I miss how calm he made me, I miss how hot he made me feel, I miss his annoying anally retentive ways, I miss his beautiful stomach, I miss that we could sit in silence and everything be cool, I miss how great his voice was to hear, I miss how much he wanted me, I miss the way he supported me but gave me space.
I miss feeling right with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww hun, big hugs!

I know how you feel babe, things will get better, and they will get easier. Time is the greatest healer as they say, and it's true.

Keep your chin up.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks Ruby,
I know I'm getting there. It's just so pointless I guess.
Hey ho, that's the lifes and loves of an ordinary girl I suppose!