Thursday, September 14, 2006

A good day today - part 1

A good day today folks! Nothing major but one of those days where you think, you know, my life's not so bad!!

Off work again today, though feeling much better! Those three orgasms yesterday must have done me the world of good!! Talking of which I have only had one today (though I suspect another at bedtime might be in order!). I tell you, if I didn't work I'd do nothing all day but fiddle I'm sure!

Off to see Robbie Williams (the God) tomorrow, so yippee about that. It will be my third time of seeing him in concert and I am so looking forward to it! (Please let him pick me from the crowd to use and abuse after the show!!! - one can but dream....).

Also, fuckbuddy M is looking up. Had the following text conversation with him today...
M - Hi, how are you?
Me - Ok now. Been poorly all week with tonsilitis. Off work and bored!
M - Ah, poor you. Wish I was off work, I need a holiday bad. At least you going to have fun tomorrow seeing Robbie.
Me - Cheers. You should go on one then. Yeah, should be good. Might come back all hot and horny....
M - Well you might. And sorry for last saturday, I was in N*** staying at M***'s and sunday didn't get in til 11 from A***s. You will have to text me if you're horny when you're on your way home.
Me - Ok. Was beginning to think you were having second thoughts.
M - No, just been too hard to see you. I'm hard now thinking of you.
Me - I never know whether to believe you or not! No matter, either way I guess. Will definitely catch up this weekend.
M - What do you mean that you don't believe me or not?
Me - Whether I believe you get hard thinking about me. You don't seem to find me that hot?
M - Well what I think of is us having sex, and you turn me on thinking of you doing things to me.
Me - Well i look forward to knowing you well enough to know what things to do. Right now I'd make do with sitting on your cock for ten minutes :-)
M - That would be nice right now, and I just have to find what you like.
Me - Oh I'm easily pleased! Sadly I won't have the pleasure of you just now. Have to go and make dinner. How exciting! Make sure you're free tomorrow night.
M - Ok, well if you get fed up later let me know. Enjoy making the dinner x :-)
So, that is looking very hopeful I think. About bloody time!!

That conversation also got me thinking about what I do like, in terms of sex. So, the first list of my blog...

Things I like about men/sex!
1. Men that make noise! It doesn't have to be wailing or screaming (in fact I don't think I would like that at all!!), but men who groan, or grunt, or god love them TALK!!
2. Further from above... men that call me a dirty fucking slut while shagging me. (Only occasionally though, and only when I'm in the mood!).
3. Men that eat (and enjoy) Cream pies!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creampie_(sexual_act) God I love that! There is some female serious power issues going on with this one!!
4. Blow jobs. As above, major female power and control. Adore them!
5. Good kissers! You just can't beat that can you?!
6. Confident men, non-squeamish/prudish/uptight men.
7. Men who cum hard and fast, then recover for the slower version almost immediately.
8. Men who say.... "God I love your tits!" (Being a little paranoid about their mid thirties lack of buoyancy these days!!)
Think that's about it for now. Sure I will think of some more later :-)

Why else am I happy today?? Can't really remember why else now. Damn forgetful brain of mine! Ah well, have rambled enough for anybody today, so see you later....

6 comments:

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Well well well... Lucky M. Me, the best part of a women is the all of her. I love taking my time exploring every single nook and cranny, Cream Pie? BRING it on yes PLEASE.....The taste of a woman.... nothing beats it

Anonymous said...

Hi there "OG". I just came (not literally mind you) across your blog after following a link from another site. Gonna bookmark it because you have a fine sassy style of writing. Looking forward to your next entries (and reading about them too!!) :O)

PS Please enter some details in your profile :O)

Ordinary Girl said...

Peter,
Lucky M indeed!!! Not that he appreciates it though! More about that coming up...
You're a man after my own heart!! Not all men appreciate such things though. Damn them :-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Hey flashy,
Cheers for stopping by, and thank you for the compliments about my writing style (however misguided I think they may be!). Hope you continue to enjoy the random craziness of my life, in whatever way you wish ;-)
PS. Nah, anonymity for me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this one earlier! You have gone even further up in my estimations!

Ordinary Girl said...

Why thank you sleepless!! As if it was possible, lol!