Monday, May 28, 2007

Out again

Well last night saw another night of drunken debauchery (other people's, not mine of course!) at The Nun, yes, two nights in a row!! Headed over with Meg about 8pm, and were joined by Lois (sister of Lena, who was working all night), partner Superman and friend Smith a little later.

The rain hadn't dampened anybody's spirits, and the place was pretty heaving with both a band on and a regular's birthday being celebrated. The band were great, playing a mixture of pretty much everything from The Pogues, to Pink, to Fleetwood Mac, and even a few old cheesy numbers too, and there was plenty of dancing being done by me!

Both Jay and Justin were out and on top form, with Jay introducing me to people as his "new ex-wife" and Justin, after the severe flirting Saturday night being a little more bashful in his approach. I laughed along with both, smiled when I should, bantered endlessly, flirted shamelessly, and generally acted like the cocky madam I can be when faced with attention from men that I like but am not massively keen to pursue. They are both great guys, both completely different, and in a way two sides of what I like in a man. Jay is loud and confident and funny, and has that certain something that instantly attracts me. Justin is quiet and loyal, and also very funny, but more of a slow burner I think. I enjoy both of their company, but right now I'm not willing to take things any further than that.

The night eventually wound up around midnight (oh the joy of village pub hours!) with everybody headed off to a party, but I'd pretty much had enough by then, and had started to do the disconnecting thing that I do, so decided to head home to a quiet house and an empty bed!

15 comments:

Vi said...

Now if you could only mould the two together, a PERFECT man!

Ordinary Girl said...

That's the problem Vi. I've already found my perfect man! Muppet that he is!!

Midnight said...

Muppets are so 1980s! I think you need to go for Spongebob Square Pants this time.

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

hey OG..

I think I commented on those pics some where... dont know what i did yesterday, never mind three days ago!!

Pity we could not find like minded individuals in our imediate vacinity to service our needs/wants/ desires!!
Murphy's Law?

Alfie said...

Good to see you (almost) back on form. I was beginning to worry about you the last couple of days.

The Boy said...

Yup, definately more like it.

You don't actually have to choose between them do you?

Anonymous said...

why not have both, mmm,

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, how you doing?

I've been busy with that work stuff, attempted to get my boss to recognise people aswell as work, lasted 4 days... yep she is just a lesbian, fat, bloke lookalike with no friends.

Long weekend here downunder..yeh.

So, ready for the big day?

Persian Princess said...

hmm, I agree with Wayne - have them both!
hope you are ok OG...so sorry I've not been around the last couple of weeks - am back now though! Glad you had a great trip away, gutted I missed the pics :-( Gxx

Vi said...

Come on girl, back to blogging. Want to know whats been happening in OG's world!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

??

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Yes we do? Common back Pls

Fat Controller said...

You OK, O.G.?

Missing ya!

F.C.

Anonymous said...

you are having way to much fun,
whats the story on bloganory la la la la,
wouldn't your readers like to know?
x

Alfie said...

Where are you EOG? What have you been up to? We all miss you.