Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Welcome to the jungle

Whilst away, and with the torrential rain that has poured non-stop up until the last two days, my garden has grown into a jungle. Grass is knee high, hedge is sprouting outward and upward, back fence is slowly losing a plank at a time, and bloody ivy is now creeping in my kitchen window.

Considering this, and the fact that pay day approaches I thought I'd better get Sexy Gardener round to give it all a tidy up while I can afford it. So last night I text him to tell him of my predicament.

He is no longer doing "soft landscaping"!!!!!

Waaaaaah!! No SG and too much bloody garden!

6 comments:

always kris said...

hmmm, so hard landscaping is all he does now? You can handle that OG. ;-)

Alfie said...

No SG and too much bloody garden? Since Emm and I moved here, we've had no bloody garden and too much SG. The devil makes work for idle hands (Thank heavens!)

Fat Controller said...

If it can't be done with a chainsaw it ain't worth doing.

Vi said...

Damn, what are you going to perve on now???? You just need to hang out at the swimming pool more.

Malnurtured Snay said...

Can you offer him a "non traditional incentive package" to try to bring him around ... ?

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol Kris! You may have a point there... but damn he a married man :-(

Wanna swap Alfie?!

FC - I bet you say that to all the girls!

Good point Vi - he hasnt been there for a few weeks, and lo and behold this week as I had no make up on, there he was!

Hey Snay, and welcome! Hmmm, maybe the old barter system...!