Sunday, May 13, 2007

Vegas - Part 11 - Saturday spending

And so, all to quick, it comes to an end.

A few tears were shed saying goodbye (sorry about that ATM!), and then off to the airport for the flight back home, where after a reasonably frugal week, I somehow managed to spend about $500 in here...

(but my new fabulous Armani sunglasses, and massive bottle of Coco Chanel, and gorgeous Estee Lauder face and eye cream, not to mention very cheap fags more than made up for it!)
A reasonable, if long, flight home was pretty uneventful, and I was lucky enough to be in a middle seat with an empty window seat next to me, so spent much of the flight sprawled over the both of them. A whole day later I finally arrive back home, to torrential rain and overexcited children. Its good to be home...?!
Roll on the next trip....!

No comments: