Sunday, May 20, 2007

R & R

Fortunately today was a much calmer day, thank god!

I slept straight through until gone 11am, without hearing a peep, despite the fact that both X and Y were here, until my phone bing bonged beside me to tell me I had a text. Finally roused my brain round to reading it, and only then realised what the time was!

After a quick run to Sainsbury's for picnic supplies, I eventually got to Vi's house (with only a couple of detours!) just after lunchtime and we headed off with the kids to the woods for a picnic and catch up. After a few sandwiches, a bit of gossip, lots of walking and a death defying tree top walk (for me anyway!), we headed back to hers for a bit and she very kindly did my Tarot cards - which told me... there are big changes afoot (which unfortunately I have kind of already worked out for myself recently!) Ah well, I suppose you can't expect the supernatural to be too specific with such things as what, where, how and when :-)
(Cheers for doing them though mate!)

Headed for home about 6pm and impressed myself by managing to tidy up, put some washing on, pack away some clean clothes, cajole the kids into tidying their bedroom and packing their clean clothes away (without too much difficulty!), cook some dinner, bath X, force Y into the bath, wash up, eat dinner, read stories and have them both settled into bed by 8.30pm.

An evening of bathing, blogging, reading, and a phone call from Lena later, and a very nice end to a very nice day!

A shag would have finished it off perfectly though :-)

6 comments:

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Well OG, you know I would always volunteer to provide you with said "Shag", but alas, your just a tad far away, even for a quickie!!!

~Angel~ said...

"A shag would have finished it off perfectly though :-)"

ABSOLUTELY! It usually does!!

xo
~Angel~

Anonymous said...

This seems to be a common problem this week.

Vi said...

Sorry I couldn't provide you with the shag my dear!

Midnight said...

As Innocent says, common problem!

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol Joe. Thanks for the offer, but it certainly is a long way to "cum" :-)

So true Angel!

Hey Innocent - what's happened to your blog?!?! And only this week...?

Lol Vi. I might like you... but not that much :-)

Oh dear Middy - no 'greek' action for you then?