Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So much to do, so little time...

I have had a busy day today, sorting out the last few bits and pieces before I leave for foriegn lands.

This morning was haircut and colour, followed by sunbed, followed by suitcase and bikini shopping, followed by trip to bank and then money changers, followed by trip to train station to book my ticket, followed by collecting children, followed by cooking dinner, followed by packing suitcases, followed by lots of panicking about having everything ready!

Tomorrow I am driving X down to Bristol to meet my mum halfway to hers, and then turning round and driving back again, which should take up pretty much all of the day. Then I have to take Y to his dad's (only a couple of miles away) before coming back and cleaning the house so it's ready for me to leave.

My flight is at 11.25am from Gatwick, which involves getting on a train at 6.30am (!!!) to ensure I get there with enough time to get checked in and my baggage checked, etc. So, a mere 15hrs (give or take) after leaving my house, my holiday shall begin, and with the wonders of time zones it will still only be just after lunchtime in Vegas when we land! Yippee!!

6 comments:

Midnight said...

Typical woman, cleaning the house before you leave! Enjoy Vegas, will look forward to a few tales when you get back!

Ordinary Girl said...

It will only get a lick and polish Middy. Can't bear to come back with the holiday blues to an empty house though!

Will try to ensure there are tales for telling!

Alfie said...

Have a good time, you deserve it. But God, how we'll miss you!

Fat Controller said...

Have a wonderful time. I was talking to a pal of mine who has just come back from Vegas and he said he couldn't describe it-it just has to be experienced.

Missing you already....

Aiders or Aider1st said...

Aww Can I squeeze all of me into ya suitcase?

Vi said...

Remember 'How clean is your house?' Aggie would vacuum up to her door before she left on her travels. You sure you are not like that?