Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Libido alert

I am in such a state of fucking horniness at the moment it's quite untrue. I spent 2 days with DM with my tummy in a twist and my groin pulsing and soaking, having to avoid him physically when we were alone because I couldn't trust myself not to take the tiny step towards pushing things one step further, and if I had I know I wouldn't have been able to halt it. Now I am home that ache to touch him, taste him, and slide myself onto him hasn't gone away. In fact, it's got worse!

It was so physically difficult to be with him and not touching him, I just feel the need to connect, physically, with him almost constantly, even just basic touching, not counting the incredible desire for something sexual. It's just a physical pull that is almost tangible between us. I'm sure the rest of the world can see it from afar! And whilst it may not be as bad for him (I don't know), I'm pretty sure he's the same too, and that neither of us would be able to spend a great deal of time in close proximity without touching each other in some small way.

Even when we have done "friends" in the past, and then again, over the last couple of days with him, he reaches for me (almost!) as much as I reach for him. Holding hands, linking arms, hands on legs, hugs, small gestures that are so natural to us but are more than most people do with recognised loved ones, let alone just "friends"! I was glad of the public surroundings, glad to be able to indulge in contact with him and keep it under control.

Nobody has ever affected me like he does. Just looking at him has always made me want him, and still makes me want him now, and although he isn't here to look at in the flesh, just thinking about being close to him is enough to have me horny, and no amount of wanking and cumming is taking that away right now.