Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gardener's delight

I briefly mentioned SG (and the lack of gardening - damn him) yesterday, but the text conversation was a little more detailed than that, so am finally getting round to posting that too.

After the last bout of flirty texting, I hadn't heard from him for a while, and was fully expecting that when we picked up contact again "those conversations" would be relegated to the annals of history, never to be mentioned again. It seems I was wrong...

Hello SG. Hope you good. Long time no see! Just wondered if you could come do garden. Grass is ridiculously long, hedge too, and ivy climbing in my kitchen window! I get paid on Friday so now might be a good time :-)

Hi ya gorgeous. What you wearing?? Tee hee. No but really, what you wearing..?? I am all good. Very busy. Big soz but I am no longer doing soft landscaping. Meant to text you to let you know. I am shit, sorry! Are you good? What you been up to? xxx etc.

Are you still talking to me or have I pissed you off??? (8.21pm)

Course not! I'm at work, and driving. Will text properly later x

Nice. xx (8.25pm)

I know you're at work but I can text you if that's ok? I have just got out of the bath after a very long, very heavy day, and am wearing not a lot at all. Tee hee xxx (8.50pm)

Just stopped for two minutes. You bloody tease :-)

What time do you knock off? I thought you liked to be teased ;-) (9.02pm)

About 11pm. And I do!

Will set my alarm, I'm very tired, and will get some kip. Me too. Am dry now and am chilling in my dressing gown. Nothing on but that! (9.12pm)

I'm between the sheets now, all clean and content! Well almost! Text you later. Don't work too hard. xxx (9.26pm)

Hiya. Have just been told to get up. Hope you're okay and nearly home. Text me when you are. x (11.12pm)

I woke up with a bit of a handful!! (11.19pm)

Not sure what to do. Scratch my itch or wait??? What do you reckon...???? (11.31pm)

I'd scratch! Only just on my way back and not sure I should be encouraging you! You on your own tonight?

Yep, on my own! I think I will wait if that's ok with you?? Drive careful. Are you alone too? (11.40pm)

Suppose I am a pest! If you want me to piss off, just say the word?? xx (11.49pm)

Am finally home! So what's brought all this on SG? You're so never gonna be able to look me in the eye when you see me next...

Why do you say that? Will you me? (12.09pm)

I mean no harm to anyone. Suppose I am a flirt. I just like to feel like I might be attractive to someone. Male thing I suppose. (12.15am)

I know. And no harm done to me. Nothing wrong with a bit of flirting, but would hate you to feel bad when I see you. And of course you're attractive! To lots of people actually! x

You're not that good a girl!!! I know. But yes, you're right as usual. I should just go to sleep and see you when I see you. I do often think of when I text you late one night, you told me you were in bed and wearing a silky camisole. Can I keep that image? I use it a lot!! (12.28am)

You're right... I'm certainly not that good a girl ;-) But the reason I'm so sensible is because I actually like you a whole lot, and would hate to make you feel bad. Even if it's not until the 'morning after' :-) So the occasional harmless flirt is fabulous, but am being careful. You certainly can use that image as often as you like! Along with any others you can come up with! Have to admit I may have a few of you myself ;-) And no, I'm not telling! x

Cheers pickle. Catch you soon. Have to be up in 5 hours. Sweet dreams. xxx (12.40am)

Ok. Get some sleep. Always a pleasure to catch up. Oh, and rubbish boy... what about my garden :-( You'll have to find me a new sexy gardener :-) Night x

Do my best! x (12.42am)

Won't be the same though :-) Catch you soon. etc xx

Really not sure how I feel about this now. Part of me is flattered. Part of me feels sorry for him. And part of me is a little offended. Most strange behaviour!

No comments: