Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm back!

Edit (this post was originally posted before the Vegas adventures, but a touch of housekeeping later I rearranged everything in chronological order!

I'm back...!

In short -

Vegas was... interesting! A very bizarre (and hot!) kind of place. Lots of funny stories to remember!

San Francisco was... good. Very good! Do I have a definitive outcome? Nope. Am I happy with how things are? Right now - yep.

Overall - for all you sexpots out there dying to know, there was no smut in either locations, by choice.

Although, right now, I'm so fucking rampant it's quite untrue, but will leave the specifics for another time!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Can't wait for the details.

Anonymous said...

welcome back, can't wait to here the gossip, x

Vi said...

Welcome home babe! San Francisco - something to do with DM?

Midnight said...

Welcome back! Interesting executive summary but the devil is in the detail, so get on with it woman. Anyone would think you had other things to do than blog!

Wild Cat said...

Welcome home ((xx))

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you all. I am trying! As I've just posted though, I'm currently a little "distracted"!

Alfie said...

Hi. Nice to have you back. Didn't the time fly? We look forward to hearing ALL about it.

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh it flew WAY too quick Alfie! Will do my best to give you a fully detailed account!