Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank Crunchie it's Friday

Hurray, Friday is here! Although I'm now back on track with a computer at home, and have enjoyed catching up with pretty much everyone's blogs, I just realised I haven't posted since Sunday!! I have no idea where this week has gone, it's just flown by!

Well, hopefully I will get some time to browse and post this weekend. Am planning a yummy chinese for me and X this evening, the usual Saturday morning of dancing classes and swimming lessons (X not me!), and then a lazy Saturday afternoon before a comedy filled night! Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Og - yes am glad its the weekend too. Am planning a very similar weekend but I don't have any X or X's (yet!). Have a good one and have a mixed chow mein on me! :P

Midnight said...

No X-rated activities planned this weekend then OG?