Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mashed potato

I love mashed potato! And my belly is currently full of it (and a few sausages and beans). Yum yum!!!

Woke up late this morning, (although I was probably in bed earlier than on a week night) but not feeling too bad. Didn't sleep particularly well, and was having random mixed up dreams most of the night, though I don't remember now what was in them. M texted in the night as well, woke up to two texts from him just saying "hello you, how are you?", and another fifteen minutes later saying "i'm not your ex" or something like that!! (He shares the same name as CM). Can't really be bothered to respond to middle of the night texts! Text me in the daytime if you're that bothered about how I am!!

Last nights comedy was pretty good, although it was all black comedians (well, one asian) which can mean a bit of repetition, as they all tend to talk about beating of children, and the food, and parents and their childhoods. Of the five on last night, only one was really not great, the others were all pretty good so much chuckling was done!

After the comedy we went to a hometown pub for an hour, to catch up with Meg Ryan's friend T who was djing there. It was okay, nothing particularly exciting happening (aside from a bloke being passed out and having to be taken off in an ambulance by the paramedics) but a few glasses of wine were consumed by myself (Meg was driving), and some dancing occurred. Didn't feel pissed until I got home, but I hadn't eaten since a Pot Noodle at lunchtime!

So another weekend over. Not sure what I'm up to next weekend yet. Was planning a trip to Blah on Friday, but Meg can't do Fridays because of her childcare arrangements (they're not great for me either because of 9am Saturday morning ballet classes), so not sure now, might have a chat with Vi and postpone to the following weekend.

Also need to be watching my pennies if I decide I'm going to bite the bullet and go ahead with my plans for Vegas. I've got until Thursday to make a decision. Talking of which... how much do you all reckon I will need for spending money for 8nights in Vegas...?

1 comment:

Vi said...

Oi, you didn't actually CONFIRM this Friday! Whenever you can mate, that's fine.