Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lightbulb

A while ago now, Vi was talking about the soap of Blogland. At the time (while everybody else was submitting pictures of which gorgeous celebrity they looked like), I was stumped as to finding anybody bearing a remote similarity to myself. Well, I was watching the telly the other night, and my lookylikey appeared in front of me in a flash of inspiration!! So here she is....



And in fact, even more worryingly, I have to admit, I am probably more than Liza, and actually the essence of Linda Green (but shorter and younger looking!!)!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/lindagreen/

(I would like to have posted Drew Barrymore, but I think I may have been liable to Trade Descriptions laws if I had done so...!)

Damn my honesty!!!!

8 comments:

Vi said...

LOVE Liza! Good to see another brunette out there!

Midnight said...

I like Liza's look, just not the accent, but she is foxy!

Angela-la-la said...

I think she's great (and has fab tits!)

Alfie said...

I knew it was you all along.

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hi OG... very Nice!!! hmm now who th ehell do I look like???

Persian Princess said...

I think she's great too...and v funny!

Mummy said...

Liza rocks, she is gorgeous!

Congrats on the moving on from DM thing, he has a real fucken cheek texting you and then not following thru. Cake and eat it. Wants to know you want him. Thats not good enough. Dont ever text him again. Your heart will free up and then you will meet someone who will love you like u deserve.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you all. I think she has a certain "ordinary girl" charm! I'm not exactly a dead ringer for her (not anywhere near foxy enough!), but she's the closest I can get in celeb land. And would so have to be her or ever played me in Blogland! I am younger looking though, hurrah!