Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cinderella

WEll its saturday night and I have been out and have come back. cant believe it is only half twelve, and im home. oh, and I;m pissed incidentally, so pardon the typing. And i'm starving. should have got a kebab but didnt so am now eating chicken pasty and wishing it was hitting my empty stomach a bit qiucker.

saw new years eve man out tonight. did i ever finish new years eve post?? Cant remember but nothing too exciting anyway. no action for me!

am annoyed with myself for having a darren wobble tonight. may be why i'm now pissed? and ahem, dont moan, it may be boring for you (its boring for me!) but theres no point having a diary blog and then censoring it for fear of upsetting readers. so bollocks.

think ive been doing pretty well. no choice really. i knew hed be in touch and he was. but i guess i thought it would mean wed either sort it out or get some closure. that didn;t happen cos he bottled it. anyway, songs are annoying and make me think of him. that "all my life, watching america" song was the thing that started it tonighyt. annoying. wish it was out of my head forever. ho hum

what is it with all these really annnoying game show things on telly just lately. you pay 75p to guess and win however many thousands. there seem to be loads of them. i could do with wining a couple of thousand, thats for sure.

cant be bothered to type anymmore. think i will read a few blogs and then go bed. night

3 comments:

Alfie said...

Your goodnight should have been good morning, you naughty Stop-Out. Now, presuming you've had a decent lie-in, let us wish you Good afternoon (or maybe even Good evening). Leave the chores, it's supposed to be a day of rest. And don't work too hard on Monday.

Anonymous said...

chin up girl, xx

Vi said...

*ahem*. And I'm getting told off for my behaviour? At least you remember it! lol.