Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ping.. you're done

Just a quick post as I am knackered from a whole day's work (I know, I know, it's a terribly hard life so it is), and I still have a multitude of jobs in the house to do, as well as a bath before I can hit the wonder of the pillow.

On the plus side of the evening, I did manage to fit another skin cooking session in today, so I am of course at least 5lbs lighter now!!

Why do I always bloody fall asleep on sunbeds (the laying down ones, I haven't quite managed the art of sleeping standing up yet, although there has been a few close calls now I come to mention it...). I spend 7 of the 9 minutes wide awake, lovely, warm and relaxed, in fact so relaxed that I invariably drop off for the last 2 mins, and then end up leaping out of my skin with my heart pounding in my chest when the damn thing clicks itself off! So much for a relaxing experience!!!

Talking of experience.... (oooh, check me and my links out, perhaps I should be a radio dj or a presenter, moving swiftly from one random mediocrity to another with hardly anyone noticing at all...) I am off for a "date" tomorrow night :-)

Actually, "date" is a bit of a strong word! (I just wanted to tease you all that there may actually be the future possibility of a vaguely interesting post detailing lots of hot sex), but I am catching up with the internet man I have mentioned before, as I am at a conference in his neck of the woods all day. (Oh joy, the wonders of the motorway to look forward to...). I'm looking forward to it, though don't expect any romantic liaisons to develop really. I don't think we're each others types in that department (well I'm probably too much of a gobshite, lol) and I suspect he has other fish to fry, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless! It's always good to catch up with new folks, and to put a person to the internet banter. Talking of frying... (see, I did it again! hehehehe), it'll be easy for him to recognise me... I'll be the lobster red one!!

11 comments:

Eileen Dover said...

Good luck! Knock him dead!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, that may be a little extreme Eileen! Is that from the Maverick charm offensive? Lol

Anonymous said...

OG -- I suspect that if he wants to meet you, there may be more romance in the air than you expect. Have a great "date"!

Just... Why? said...

Good luck and fingers crossed, but the internet is an easy way to assume new identities

I bet he's actually a 92 year old cross-dressing hermaphrodite with buck teeth and a wig (let's hope I'm wrong, but I want a pic if he is lol)

The Boy said...

You never know, he could be George Clooney in internet disguise.

Vi said...

oooohhhh, exciting stuff, OG. Never say never, mate. Knock him dead in those red boots!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey O.G. You go for it. Why teh hell not?

Stay good....Joe

Persian Princess said...

Ooh, good luck for the 'date' OG - look fwd to hearing all about it!

Fat Controller said...

Us 92 year old cross-dressing hermaphrodites with buck teeth and a wig need loving too, you know!

Mummy said...

is it with sleepless?

always kris said...

I always fall asleep in the tanning bed too OG, but it is sure a relaxed two minute nap, helps you get through the day!

You sound great OG. I am so glad things are going so good for you. Cant wait to hear the details...we do get them right?!?! lol ;-)