Monday, December 04, 2006

A lovely day

I have had a lovely day today. No work (and I was officially off, ahem Miss Skivy Joie!!) to make up for the injustice of working on my birthday, and X and Y at school all day, so the whole day to do as I wished!

I had planned on spending much of the day lounging on my sofa in my comfies watching back to back crap tv programmes, but the lure of retail pleasure took its toll and it was off to the shops for me! 6 dresses (well dress tops), 1 top, 1 new face powder, 1 new mascara, 1 pair of funky red boots and NO BLOODY MONEY later I managed to drag myself away. (I say drag as there were two boooootiful coats pleading to be taken home with me too!)

Then off for a sunbed as the first step in the diet programme - well, extra flesh is healthy and bonny looking when it's tanned after all! Before a trip to my mates for a 40minute back massage as my gift from her (she's a massage therapist by the way, not one of my "working girls"!!!). Then home, dinner, blog addiction fix and here I am!!!

Damn, back to the grind tomorrow!

7 comments:

Vi said...

Aahhh, days like that are the best! (But not for the credit card!)

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

OG's got her Mojo back!!

Alfie said...

Won't we ever get to see you in your funky red boots? Not to mention the tan.

Persian Princess said...

A bit of credit-card bashing is always good for the soul OG...I did the same thing on Sunday - felt fab!

The Boy said...

A lovely day, well done.

Eileen Dover said...

My friends and I always say that brown fat looks better than white fat.

Of course, I pay an annual 'all you can tan' fee and haven't been in months.

;)

Angela-la-la said...

I'm worse than that, Eileen. I bought my own sunbed and only use it to stub my toes on!