Saturday, September 15, 2007

Stars for the week ahead

Have you any idea how important you are? On a planet where billions of seemingly similar people all jostle for position, it is easy to feel small and insignificant. Why should you matter more than any of those other grains of sand on the shore? Never mind why you should, the fact is, you do! You are made of exceptional stuff. Though you may not use them very often, you have powers that far exceed those of most ordinary mortals. Don't you dare compare yourself to others this week! Their standards are not yours. Their expectations must not become yours, either. You deserve what you now have a chance to get. A tremendous triumph!

3 comments:

n said...

I want to deserve what i now have a chance to get! I like that and even if we aren't the same sign, i'm going with that!

Kahless said...

Great stars - let us know what your triumph is this week!
:-)

Complex Girl said...

Lol n, I always pick and choose the bits I want for myself too! Then just ignore the bits I don't like!

Well I post these every week, on the basis I can then go back and compare how accurate they are. I have to say, they never seem to relate at all! Then again, you never know...