Thursday, September 20, 2007

No better

I feel like I'm doing nothing but moaning at the moment, but I'm still feeling absolutely worn out.

I had a quick flick round Blogland last night (apologies for my lack of commenting by the way, I will catch up soon) and was in bed by 10.30pm, which is practically unheard of for me. I was meant to be doing outreach tonight, but a colleague offered to do it for me, which I'm so pleased about now as it's not even 9.30pm and I'm exhausted already.

I need to have recovered by the weekend as I've a hen night on Saturday, which I'm sure will be a long one! Better get off to bed!

5 comments:

Wild Cat said...

((xx))

Vi said...

Ahh, ya moaning minnie. Hope you got plenty of rest for your big night out sat! x

Alfie said...

Don't forget to take your camera on Saturday.

n said...

Hope you had a good night......so, was it anything like the hen night i described?! x

The Boy said...

Come now, details please? What racaus behavior was had henning the town?