Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Response

sun 9 sept
2.28
Oh dear! So what did i do to deserve that?
2.37
Please don't treat me like an idiot. you know so why bother asking? And why now? I'm sure you've known for days not just come across it! You don't want me so you should be happy i'm stopping it. You get to be proved right about leaving because i didn't love you enough. Happy now?
2.56
Why the fuck would i ask if i already knew? I don't know. And what the fuck is all that for?
3.16
Why do you text me DM? honestly, why does this continue?
3.30
i love you, but you're not coming home and i can't keep hoping and wishing. it's easier to be mad at you than it is to miss you as much as i do
3.52
Why couldn't you have said that the first time and cut out all the bull shit? If that's the way it needs to be then so be it. Take care OG.
4.05
Bull shit?! nice. i can't do this by text but you should really start being honest with yourself instead of all this
4.20
stick with your canadian Number givers. Far easier texting i'm sure!
4.55
i'm sorry. you're off tripping round the world having the time of your life and i'm here. without you. loving you. missing you. and i wish it would stop. the whole thing is just wrong
5.50
I'm just doing what i know best, the thing i know i can get right. This isn't about me is it? It's about you and not coming home because you tell me to. I was far happier with "go off and do what you have to, then come home" but if this is the way you want it, then that's fine.
9.44
You should know me better than that by now, but if that's what you truly think this is about then i can't change that. Wrong though it is. I'd like to tell you to forget it but i'm still here responding! And i'm still here waiting. I don't know when that will stop but i'm scared it will. That you'll push
me away properly and forever. And soon. I don't want that.

No comments: