Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Short but sweet

One early morning rise to deposit X and Y at school and one full (and very productive) day at work, and I'm knackered! I've also got that horrible, achy, draggy, bloated period due feeling, which might be a factor.

A memorable work conversation today though:

Client: Need to sort out a dentist, I bit into a biscuit the other day and the cap from one of my back teeth dropped off (opening mouth and demonstrating black, jagged toothy point)
Staff: Oooh, that looks quite sharp, is it catching on your cheek.
Client: No, but I was giving a blow job the other day and caught it on his cock. There was fucking blood everywhere.
Staff: (Wincing) Did you give him a refund?
Client: (Laughing) Like fuck did I!

I truly love my job.

8 comments:

Vi said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

But I wanna no who anon is now!

Kahless said...

Its me Vi, I was a little bit inebriated last night and said something that I wish I hadnt!
No big deal, nothing worth knowing!

Alfie said...

Hi. Emm and I have just got back from civilisation, so this is the first time I've seen the new blog. Nice (my favourite colour). And didn't I always say you were far from ordinary?

Fat Controller said...

Well thanks-that brought the tears to my eyes!

jaded angel said...

Conversations like this just don't happen at the water cooler where I work. Pity. Would make it more interesting for sure!

Complex Girl said...

Don't worry anonymous Kah, lol, you're secret is safe with me. You drunken bum :-)

I know Vi, we were all in hysterics. She then went on to describe how the condom was hanging out of her mouth, after getting stuck on her tooth!

Thank you Alfie, glad you approve!

Lol FC, of laughter or imagined pain?

Yes, I have to admit Jaded, work is always interesting!! Thank goodness.

Lady in red said...

wtf was she doing? I have a broken tooth from eating a yorkie and it doesnt make any difference when indulging. I was worried the first time but its never been a problem.

broke mine on the day I was due to spend the night at hotel with SS. we think we were cursed as he had broken a tooth the first time we were due to spend a night together in the same hotel. we never went back there again

Complex Girl said...

Lol, god only knows Lady. Lets just say I don't think many of our street clients are too concerned with customer care :-)