Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shattered

Too tired to post properly, so a quick summary:

- last night, Bea visited to update on first date with Perry
- this morning, trip to orthodontist for Y to have his braces removed
- late morning, slight (accidental) flirting with another non-fanciable man (though more so) Finn
- this afternoon, hectic hectic time at work until 6pm followed by run to Sainsbury's
- this evening, dinner then awaiting X's return from friends for tea
- 7pm call to say X will be back at 8pm
- 8.30pm call to say X and friend watching film, 20mins to go
- 9pm X arrives home over-tired and full of coke
- 9.30pm X finally asleep after 20 minutes of raging tantrum exacerbated by Y

For some reason I know feel absolutely exhausted and fit for nothing but bed!

7 comments:

Lady in red said...

non-fanciable means nothing ....tell us more about Finn

Alfie said...

And it's only Tuesday! You work too hard.

The Boy said...

Tired children, not good, not good at all...

bedshaped said...

I'm more concerned about X returning full of coke!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Finn, Finn, Finn??

Fat Controller said...

Is Finn his name or his nationality??!! and does 'non-fanciable(though more so)' mean more non-fanciable i.e. less fanciable? Or not?

Just wondering.

Complex Girl said...

Lol, there really isn't anything to tell, other than another experience where I found myself mildly flirting with somebody that I'm not attracted to.

I feel like that at the minute Alfie, am shattered again tonight. I wouldn't mind if it was from too much partying!

Absolutely Duddler! Both of mine (and me too if I'm honest!) are absolutely awful when they're tired.

Lol bedshaped, coca cola to clarify! Have to say my work colleague looked at me funny when I told her too! The times we live in!!

Calm down BG! Nothing to get remotely excited about!!

His pseudonym, mainly because he was telling me he lived in Finland for 5 years and it seemed to fit, so well spotted! To clarify (Mr Pedantic!), he is slightly more fanciable than HCO, though still not fanciable (for me anyway). Clearer now? :-)