Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sugar rush

Have been to Ava's daughter's birthday party this afternoon, and eaten more sweet kebabs than is good for any one person!

Both X and Y have now gone to their dad's, to not return until tomorrow evening, and I am having a bit of down-time before I head off to Disco's tonight, for a housewarming party/barbecue to which all the other flat residents in the block have been invited. Must say I'm not very enthusiastic at the moment, but sure I will buck up once I get my arse in gear and get over there. Besides, who knows what new faces the night may bring...

3 comments:

n said...

Its hard to make the effort sometimes but like you said, you never know who you'll meet....
Hope you had fun x

Fire Byrd said...

Hope you had a good time, and it was worth the effort.Cuase sometimes Saturday nights are just made for doing absoulutely nothing in..... oh yes, that's most of them then!!! But then i go out Friday instead!
px

Vi said...

and???? Fill us in!