Thursday, September 13, 2007

Media Darling

Ouch! Just burnt my knee with a bloody fag. Muppet that I am!

In other news, I am currently my local area's media darling, after two rapes and an attack with gun on clients in the last two weeks. I have given 3 comments to newspapers this week, had a team member do a radio interview, and today been asked by local TV to do an interview (which I had to decline due to work appointments)! Oh the life of a celebrity!

Other than that little piece of excitement, not a bad day today, with dreaded annual fire safety training this afternoon, which turned out to be remarkably more enjoyable than expected as the bloke doing the training appeared to be warming up for the fat bloke comedy spot at his nearest working men's club! He was quite amusing though, and the session was much better than these things are usually.

And now, the delectable Pierce Brosnan is doing his thing on television, which is just the ticket to give me lovely James Bond dreams at bedtime. What more could a girl ask for...?

5 comments:

Alfie said...

Concerning the burnt knee: Someone up there is trying to tell you something. Let's know how you got on with 007 (in your dreams).

Fire Byrd said...

So fire lecture and burnt knee... a bit of an oxymoron there methinks.
pxx

Complex Girl said...

Very possibly Alfie! Actually, I slept like the dead and didn't dream a thing!!

Lol!!! I never even thought of the irony in that post pixiepie! How funny. And oxymoron? Just plain moron I think :-)

The Boy said...

Burnt knee? Ouch. You're on your way to a list status daaaling, so must take better care of yourself!

Complex Girl said...

Lol! Still a long way to go yet duddler!