Friday, September 28, 2007

Roll on the weekend

Well the rest of the week since I last posted has just flown by! With nothing of any excitement to report I am afraid!

I worked right through until 8.30pm on Wednesday night, and then a full day yesterday followed by outreach from 8-11pm, so am pretty worn out right about now and looking forward to the weekend off. In fact I'm seriously considering booking a couple of days off while the kids are at school just so I can lounge around and do absolutely nothing!!

In between working my time has been spent lurking on all your blogs (I have been reading, just not commenting), and emailing Space. He is managing to keep up with some really bantering emails (of the old me in finest form), which is both a surprise and extremely enjoyable, (it's been a long time since I've felt inspired to communicate with someone that way), and even hinted at a meet. I look forward to the banter and his pics are pretty good, though variable as pics are, but I'm not sure I'm ready to take any further steps with things right now. Will just have to wait and see!

7 comments:

Lady in red said...

get emailing girl so that you have something to tell us

oh and by the way I don't think you have any excuse boobiethon is for all of us and no mine are not big enough to excuse you from posting your own picture ;-p

bedshaped said...

Ooh, good luck with the guy and good luck with getting some relaxation this weekend. In fact, just good luck in general.

Alfie said...

Make sure you do take those days off, there's a good girl. You deserve some time on your own.

Vi said...

Do it girl, arrange the meet. And from ladies comment I gather you reckon she's got bigger boobs than you? I though you would be in for boobiethon, since your cleavage is your favourite asset!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I've definitely missed something, what's boobiethon?!?

I'm voting with Vi, do it, arrange the meet, you know you want to really ;)

Lady in red said...

hey CG did you see Cathas dedicated a song to us ;-)

Complex Girl said...

Lol lady - I will see where it goes, am not in any rush so you will have to be patient! As for boobiethon, I'm shy don't you know ;-) Will check out Cat's song asap.

Thank you muchly bedshaped. I feel pretty relaxed and content this evening, so your good wishes must have had some effect!

Cheers Alfie. I'm feeling fairly relaxed this evening, but think those few days might still do me good.

We'll see Vi, we'll see! As for the boobs, Lady's are far larger than mine! Don't consider them my finest asset really, they're okay in a bra but otherwise... bah!

You'll have to check out Lady's blog BG, that's as much as I know. And you're as bad as Vi you mean! I wouldnt mind, but just feel a little bleugh about it, and now not heard from him. Typical!