Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well well well

After one of the shittest starts to the week in a very long time, I found out yesterday that my team have won a regional home office award. Fucking hoorah!!!

I am absolutely thrilled, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Put it this way, when I first opened and read the letter I thought "Mr MP, I could bloody kiss you!", this was closely followed by the thought... "In fact, this is so great, I'd even let you fuck me up the arse!"

Happy days!

9 comments:

Wild Cat said...

Bend over and enjoy!

bedshaped said...

Wash your mouth out, young lady!

Lady in red said...

oh wow

you sound very pleased, I am glad for you

:-D

Alfie said...

To be fair, you really ought to let Mr MP know that this could be his lucky day.

JsTzznU said...

I'll say it his lucky day =)

Kahless said...

Mr Home Office Civil Servant is probably limp.

JRTC said...

From what I read in the News of the World, I thought Mr MPs preferred little boys... Well done on the award.......

Complex Girl said...

Lol all. I didn't say I WANTED to, or that he would either. Just a demonstration of the magnitude of the event :-)
PS. apologies bedshaped... I know you're a sensitive soul :-)

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Wow, congrats CG, I'm sure it's well deserved...but don't let the MP know, he might actually take you up on the offer! lol BG X