Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Virtuous

Still no mortgage quote yet.

The Broker rang yesterday evening to let me know that she was waiting on a decision from a lender, but as they close at 5pm she should get it today. Spoke to her again this evening, and apparently The Lender is currently inundated with applications so mine has not been processed yet. She has been assured it is 'near the top of the pile', and is hopeful it will be done tomorrow, and if not then she will continue to chase them for it.

Wish I just had the numbers, so I could at least see whether I can a) afford it, b) the housing scheme people think I can afford it, and c) I could just get my application sent off so I can then forget about it until after Christmas.

Ah well, I guess "patience is a virtue"...!

8 comments:

JRTC said...

Go for it...

The Boy said...

It is a virtue, if bloody annoying sometimes. Good luck with this.

Wild Cat said...

Lets hope you get the good news tomorrow x

bedshaped said...

Best of luck! x

Fire Byrd said...

fingers crossed for good news
pxx

jaded angel said...

Tood luck!

There is nothing so grand as flinging your arms wide in a place and shouting "mine all mine". So hopefully you get that feeling damn soon!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Oooh, good luck. I hope you've had good news by now. BG x

Complex Girl said...

Thank you all - really appreciate all the support!