Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On behalf of.....

Hi all, I (ATM) am not really worthy of writing on this blog but am very happy to on behalf of the great OG...

I'd like to confirm that due to a slight lack of funds OG has no internet access but does say that the very posh sunglasses and perfume purchased in the Vegas duty free were worth it.

So she's busy working, partying as normal (on 1/2 a lemonade down the pub), looking after pesky X & Y (hey stinkbags how are you) and probably checking some new blokes technique.....

And finally I will leave you all with a quote (so that OG is proud of me)..
"Its the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter" - Marlene Dietrich

8 comments:

Tobiwan said...

Thanks for the update OG's friend!

Midnight said...

ATM = Andrew the medic I presume?

Well I came over to welcome OG back but hi anyway, she is back now because she has been over to say hello, so hello one or the other or both. Way too confusing after a bottle of sauvignon blanc, so I'm offski.

Alfie said...

You are a kind friend to EOG - and to us all for letting us know she is broke not broken.

Angela-la-la said...

Do keep up, middy - it's Across The Miles!

Nice to hear from you, hun!

Ordinary Girl said...

Cheers ATM indeed, Tobi.

Middy - tut, tut, tut.

I'm so broken it's become normal Alfie! But no more broken than usual :-) Though definitely more broke!!

Glad someone's on the ball FB! Nice to be back!

Anonymous said...

welcome back x

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks Wayne

Lady in red said...

welcome back and thanks for similar message on my blog

I have been worried about you