Monday, June 18, 2007

Bloggeration!

Hmmm, so the first task has been set in the BB house! Unfortunately for me I need to come up with something witty and amusing to do with a celebrity. Which is kind of difficult considering I have never actually met anybody that could be termed a celebrity! It also doesn't help that the entire rest of the house seems to have celebrity stories popping out of their ears!!

Waaaah, am going to get booted before I've even started :-(

On a better note, I was in the local paper quoted loads today about my job (well the service I manage), so am feeling very important :-) Oooh, perhaps I'm a celebrity!!! I wish!

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

So lie!!!

Take a real story, develop it say you can't name the person cause it would be too scandalous/ perjury or whatever and see if you get caught!!
px

Vi said...

Was about to say what pixie said! Make it up! I bet you the others have!

Midnight said...

As long as you avoid it involving Barrymore, swimming pools and chair legs, you should be ok (allegedly).

Fat Controller said...

Congratulations (I think). As long as you don't reveal your secret nights of passion with the Fat Controller. lol.

Just to let you know. I've just posted some pics of yours truly. 24 hours only!! See, I can shamelessly whore my blog as well!!!

F.C.

The Boy said...

Think of a good story that happened with a mate and post it. If your mates aren't celebrities in your own eyes, then who is?

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh pixie and vi you bad bad girls! I most certainly couldn't lie!! ;-)

Yes, I think I may just avoid that little celebrity tale Middy!

Don't worry FC, your secret's safe with me ;-) And nice pics btw!!

A plan duddler!! However, I have one feeble little celeb story lurking...