Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yay! I'm back! (Well nearly!)

Hurrah hurrah!! I am back in Blogland! Although currently posting from work, so just a quickie, as home pc still knackered and damn elves didn't put out! Ho hum. Man coming to look at pc on Friday, so fingers crossed I will be back with a vengeance over the weekend. And I have lots of catching up to do....!

Until then I will leave you with the following post Christmas dinner conversation...

Dad - So how's CM?
Me - Who?
Dad - CM!
Me - (shaking head confusedly) CM?
Dad - Yes! CM!! From your birthday!
Me - (realisation dawning) Oh!!! CM! Oh he's fine. I'm not seeing him anymore.
Dad - (shaking head resignedly) You're not getting any younger you know!

Yes Dad. I'm aware of that!!

Anyway, better get off to do some work. Happy New Year to everyone.....!!

13 comments:

The Boy said...

It is not Xmas unless there is at least one hint of parental disapproval...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back OG and Happy New Year! Will look forward to the Butlins stories et al!

always kris said...

lmao @ the boy, so true! I am 37 and married and still get parental disaproval! lol Welcome back OG!!! I say we hunt the elves down, I didnt get a PC either. :-)

Vi said...

Glad to see you are back OG and good luck with the PC on Friday!

Angela-la-la said...

Let's hope Friday man has a good line in hardware, eh? ;-)

Eileen Dover said...

Welcome back!

Persian Princess said...

happy new year OG! good to see you back & I look fwd to your updates as soon as the PC is up & running!

Alfie said...

Hope you get that PC up and running soon. Look forward to hearing your views on the PC man.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, missed you x

Anonymous said...

I say Dad's got a point and as I haven't been to a wedding for a while think you might have to do it just for the party...remember as Elizabeth Taylor showed us all, so many weddings, so little time. How is our favourite bloke anyway...still unresignably (is that a word) single??...damn!

PS decorating now on hold..yipeeeee

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Hope the PC was saved.

ebbye said...

not very helpful - are they!?
Parental diapproval in its many forms; from not liking the man you are with to hating the fact that you are single to attempting to introduce you to inappropriate men (you know the type, long time single dweebs with no personality) to all the other things we go through! I got this sms the other day; this is a toast to us ladies for 2007; for the men who have us, the losers who had us and the lucky bastards who will still meet us!
:)

Mummy said...

happy new one OG