Friday, January 19, 2007

DM returns (again!!)

Firstly, I would like to point out… I told you so!!!

To all the doubters out there who witnessed our previous exchanges, and accused me of “Fatal Attraction” style tendencies last year, I told you it wasn’t done, and that for all his talk about it always being me that keeps this going, he continues to be in contact.

He commented on a post just before Christmas, which I ignored, and up until a week or so ago when I had that dream about him, I hadn’t mentioned him for a fairly significant amount of time. Not, in fact, since he accused me of keeping in touch with him just to give readers here something to comment about!

So, I had that dream, and I did text him that night. Half asleep and very dazed. He didn’t reply, as I’d expected him not to, and I went back to the business of getting on with it.

Wednesday morning
Morning! How are you doing? So, still dreaming about me hey? I was the best boyfriend you had! Might have to come home soon, don’t know yet. Say hi to the kids for me.

Morning! I’m not bad thanks, but I’m sure you know that anyway! Maybe you were… but then I’m the best girlfriend you ever had! You’re just too stubborn to admit it. Why might you have to come back?

Wednesday night
So come on then Mr Bloody Enigma. You have my interest piqued! Why might you have to come home soon?

There’s talk of my company being taken over, that’s all, nothing exciting. It’ll just make up my mind to move back for me. Coming back at Christmas made me think of what I’m missing back there.

What? Like normal people who don’t wear polo shirts and say “have a nice day…” Yeah, I can see what would bring you back!

My company is up for sale! A new owner may want to lay people off. No job, I get kicked out the US. And, I’m ready for something different!

Thursday night
Against my better judgement (as usual!), two questions… 1. When you were home did you consider coming over? 2. Why do you contact me? Try to avoid enigma please

1. I thought about it, but thought it wouldn’t be a good idea. 2. Why not! I can stop altogether?

Why not? Do you text all your exes then? I thought you wanted to stop altogether a long time ago? Isn’t that what you said? We’ve hardly been friends just lately!

An hour or so later
My heart tells me that you’re still a part of my future, and every time you read my blog, or comment, or text, that gets confirmed. But my head tells me I’m being stupid to think that way. So what am I left with? Make a final decision DM. Let me know. Then stick to it. You’re either in, with all that entails, or you’re out. But we’re never gonna be just friends

No further comment required.

No comments: