Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Curiosity

Well, I decided to reply (who am I trying to kid that I wouldn't bother!!), keeping it casual but equally trying to get some feel of the situation. So, accordingly this went out yesterday...

Hi stranger!! Long time no hear. Thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet...

Not sure whether you mean you don't like me emailing you, or you don't like emailing, or you don't like yahoo...??

I'm pc less at home at the minute, so if you want to say hi again then best to use
og@workaddress.com for me. You can use any email server you choose!

Or you could ring me if you fancy a chat and you really can't bear to use email :-) my number is blah blah. Sure you won't be brave enough though...

Hope you're good anyway, and that life is treating you well. Have you got a house full of babies yet...?
OG


So, we shall wait and see. I'm quite intrigued really. I always wonder what makes people suddenly reappear in your life months/years later...?

11 comments:

Alfie said...

I'm glad you're quite intrigued. The rest of us are bloody intrigued - sitting in the edges of our seats in fact. Lead us not into suspence, eog!

Persian Princess said...

ooh, I look fwd to hearing what his response will be OG! it is strange when people disappear like that for no apparent reason...although perhaps this time he actually does have an excuse? hmm...intriguing indeed!

Vi said...

Can't wait to here his response. As you said in your comments below, it's a great distraction.

Anonymous said...

From my prespective, I hope that he will not think he has got you by the balls, so to speak, with his one liner email, then your paragraph reply. Most men would. You should have made him wait a few more days. Good luck with that OG.
~lurker #15

Anonymous said...

Hi OG - I've chnaged my mind - there is such little gossip at the moment please shag him no matter what and tell us about it!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Andrew (well not literally) it's just nobody seems to be getting any action! We need the drought of 2007 to end .... soon!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

"lo OG, Its been a while hasn't it?

Good to see you all happy and excited, someone has to be!!!

Been blogging again, good after so long away.

Seeya

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol at all your excitedness! Trust me, it really isn't that noteworthy.

Don't worry Anon, I have no intention of him thinking he has me by the balls, and I'm not so concerned that I care about what he thinks anyway.

And sleepless and andrew, nice to see how quick you are to pimp me out for your amusement :-) Sorry to tell you I have no intention of shagging him though, so you will have to find your own sex lives to entertain you!

Hey Joe, good to hear from you!

always kris said...

lol @ Andrew and Sleepless' comments

Anonymous said...

Blah! I intend to OG, I am quite happy amusing myself in the meantime though!

Ordinary Girl said...

Yeah, I can imagine what form that amusement takes...!!! ;-)