Monday, May 05, 2008

Back up

So, it's been a while...

Jenn came, she saw, she survived! It was good to meet her, and we all had a great time in Blah as I know Vi and Jenn have described.

Since then, my work team won yet another regional award (health this time!), which meant a swanky night out in posh frocks and gorgeous new leopard print shoes, and we are now waiting to hear if we have been shortlisted nationally. Fingers crossed all.

The house now has grass in the back and flowers in the front. Yay!! So just the drive to do now I think. Roll on builders!

Not much else to tell I don't think! Well, I did spend Friday night out with The Bride and a whole bunch of lovely policemen... but nah, no gossip I'm afraid!

2 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

The house has flowers? I want pictures, dammit! :)

JRTC said...

I concur (if thats how you spell it) with Angela-la-la - I want to see the shoes... And if it can be blown up to the size of you on the wall that would be great...