Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why I love...

...JRTC!

Another classic arrived in my inbox today. I think it speaks for itself...

"I know many people in the world live in worse conditions than me, I know many people in the world have less money than me, I know many people in the world suffer from illnesses worse than me... but I bet theres no one else in the world that gets an email from their mum and the first line starts....

Hi
Today I woke up with thrush.....


I do think that this may be the one thing I am missing out on by not having kids.... sharing my thrush stories in later life. I suppose I should be thankful that we weren't in the middle of Marks and Spencer as I still never got over the shock of that announcement..."

2 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Classic!

jenn said...

Howling with laughter. Howling!