Saturday, May 17, 2008

Requests

Extremely neglectfully I forgot to respond to requests from FB and JRTC! So, to rectify that unforgiveable oversight, a whole post dedicated just to them...

For FB, the "flowers"....

Yes, that should probably read "shrubs and bush type thingies"!

For JRTC, with shoes being FAR more important than incidentals like houses and gardens :-) The leopardskin shoes in all their glory....


Oh, and I should just mention that of course I didn't drive all the way there in those! Instead, my black 'vegas' dress (cleavage no extra charge!) was accompanied in the car by these...





And, yes, I was VERY glad to wear them driving home again too!


2 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Thank you, eventually :)

Those shrubs are a good choice for lazy gardeners. If you ever want to see SG again rip them up and replace them with annuals immediately! ;)

jenn said...

Those are some smokin' hot shoes!