Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spooked

I hate having a bath at night time! Or more particularly, I hate having a bath at night time when everybody else in the house is asleep! It properly freaks me out!!

That said, I am now clean, pink and shiny, all ready for our work trip to London for the Home Office award we won recently. Yippee do! Nothing like a free trip to London and a nice bit of nosh!

In house news... I have been accepted by the regional housing agency as being eligible for shared ownership. Woohoo! One step down and just two more to go!

Other than that, not much to report really! Saturday night was spent with the work colleagues having some fabulous Spanish tapas and other assorted culinary treats - resulting in us all being too stuffed to go dancing, and instead having to be rolled home! And that's about it, I'm afraid! Perhaps I should rename myself "Dull Girl" for the foreseeable future...!

11 comments:

JRTC said...

Sorry,,,,am falling,,,, asleep,,,,:-)

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Oooooh, your house news is tres exciting! Congratulations! Hope you have a fab time at your award ceremony BG x

How do we know said...

ha ha.. not too dull for me!

Wild Cat said...

Glad to hear that the house 'process' is progressing :o)
x

bedshaped said...

Great news on the house front! One step at a time, right.
Good luck on the London trip. It's always nice to be recognised for something well done, so enjoy it.

Fire Byrd said...

hope it all went well at the awards and the food lived up to expectations!!
pxx

Waynecoff said...

nice about the house, shame i never thought about it before, we could have met up in london x

Vi said...

Congrats on the house front!!!!

Lady in red said...

congrats to you on the house and a belated happy birthday x

JRTC said...

Hey complicated - wake up and blog will you...:-)

Complex Girl said...

Oy!!! Wake up JRTC!! I'm baaack...!

Thanks BG - was lovely!

Welcome Howdo! Glad to hear it. Though, I could certainly do with it being a tad more exciting!

Thanks Cat. And hope you are doing ok x

Yes, it makes a change to get some recognition! Thanks, and fingers crossed about the house...

Lol pixiepie. Actually the food was a little disappointing! The rest of it was fab though, so will let them off this one time :-)

I didn't think either Wayne. Though to be honest, I would have struggled to have fitted a visit in anyway. Maybe next time.

Cheers Vi! Now get back to sunning yourself!

Aw thanks Lady. Glad to see you're back. I must pop over and see how you're doing.