Thursday, October 08, 2009

Progression

Well, things are progressing, even if it is incredibly slowly, with Will from the t'internet. Communication has continued, via email, throughout the summer holidays, but although it is quite pleasant I can't say I'm absolutely enthralled with any of it - it hasn't got quite the buzz to it that some of my previous email conversations have had, and there are some issues around the amount of time he sees his son that already give me concern. That said, you never know til you try, so it is my tiny step at getting back on the bandwagon I guess!

So, we have agreed a lunch date, not confirmed the day yet, but I've suggested next Thursday, and he has emailed me his number. I will ring him next week and sort for definite. I am a bit reluctant to get too carried away with email or phoning, as I don't want a repeat of RB, where its all super quick chat, super great, and then come to nothing because I change my mind or wig out. Much easier to stick to an even keel, hence why meeting him is probably a good step.

We shall see. In other t'internet news, I have just winked and been winked back at, another potential candidate (victim), Ant, from about 20 miles away. Interestingly, I have now set up 2 different profiles, both me, but one the more bolshy - I'm a size 16, looking for, no messing - without a photo, and another with a photo that is more detailed, but slightly less in your face. I have winked him from both and he has winked back to both, so... he's either interested in both aspects of my personality, or he's a player who will wink at anyone! Again, time will tell... Not that I'm holding my breath though!!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

Keep up the good work, Emma says. And keep us posted. Wink. Wink.