Monday, June 25, 2007

A late night text. Or two...!!!

How funny! Had the most bizarre text conversation with SG last night, (again!!) well mostly him texting really as I sparked out at 1am. His typing wasn't quite as exact as mine, so I'm guessing some alcoholic beverages had been consumed!

Hi ya hun! I have a question? Can you tell me the truth? (12.10am)

Hey you. How you doing? So what's the question? (12.30am)

Can a man be at one with himself with one? Or should I not lust? Does my head, my heart or my cock tell me what is true? (12.37am)

Blimey! Bit late for philosophical debates! Will try to answer. If you mean can a man be at one with himself with just one woman, then yes, if its the right woman. Everybody lusts, its natural, to a certain degree! Always your heart. Something up? (12.50am)

Nothin up. Just up. I'm just thinking on. Are you ok? Am reading a good book at the moment. Bit over my head but good still. Have you spoken to Bea? (1am)

I am a man. Lust is my want. I want it and want it in return. I have a fetish that you know of! (1.50am)

Are you still there? (1.56am)

I hope to think what you're wearing! If I don't hear from you can I call you? (2.12am)

Missed call (2.28am)

OG... (2.51am)

Missed call (3.01am)

This morning...
Sorry SG, sparked out about 1am so didn't know anything else til this morning. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Are you okay? Will text you later from work.

Lunchtime today...
Hiya hun, can I catch you when I catch you. Have had a death in the family. Don't want to talk to anyone. Text you soon x

He really is a very strange kettle of fish!!


Didn't stop me dreaming about us sneaking into a room at his house during a BBQ and snogging the life out of each other though!! Hehehe!

3 comments:

Vi said...

Weird alright! Wish these blokes knew what the hell they wanted! (Cake and eat it I guess!)

Fire Byrd said...

uuummm very strange. No wonder you can't keep with what i'm up to!

come here to commment on my post. So thanks for last comment really liked that one.

Help I can't keep up you've just sent me another one. I'll go and read it.
pxxx

Lady in red said...

men!!!

wish they would make up their minds !!