Sunday, June 17, 2007

Big Brother? So last year..!

Yay! I'm in!! (I'm a little concerned by how excited I am!!)

Joining my bloggy pal FB and a host of new (to me anyway) bloggy folks, I will, for the foreseeable future (hopefully the next few weeks anyway!), be blogging in secret from the fabulous distraction of the Big Blogger 2007 house. (Fortunately I've just managed to master the art of teleporting to enable normal duties to also continue!!)

So come on over, say hello and remind me of home! I may get lonely...
(Not to mention no doubt needing the bloody votes!!)


Big Blogger 2007

6 comments:

bob said...

Welcome to the fray. I do hope you bring vodka.

Fire Byrd said...

Well done you. I'll come over and visit and check you out.
px

Vi said...

Good luck matey!!!!

The Boy said...

Oh you wanna be celebrity you!

Have fun!

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you bob, vodka duly brought!!

Cheers pixie! All support gratefully recieved ;-/

I think I might need it Vi!!

Oh, I am such a wannabe! I need the validation!!

Midnight said...

Will there be gratuitious sex?