Sunday, June 17, 2007

We are family

Well today turned into quite a pleasant old day after all. Took X to her pony party this morning, which was fine, and then headed over to my dad's to drop off card and chocs, only to find my baby sister and husband (who live around an hour away), and youngest brother and girlfriend there as well. So we had a proper family day of teasing, bickering, laughing and generally annoying each other! And I got fed!! Result!

And, to top that off, I have the biggest distraction headed my way this evening! Watch this space...!!

3 comments:

pierre l said...

I just read about your new distraction elsewhere. Congratulations.

Angela-la-la said...

Yay! Sleep in my bed with me! ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you pierre. And welcome! Hopefully I won't disappoint...!

Hehehe FB! Your wish is my command :-)