Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Another One Bites the Dust

After a week of hearing nothing further from Kane, which I expected given his cancellation, but still completely in the dark about why he'd bailed, I text him this evening to see what's occurring.  Kept it very light, obviously, and basically said 'Seems you've changed your mind, that's a shame, bit puzzled as to why'.  He tried pretty quickly with a lengthy, very complementary text that apologised and said, in essence, it's 'not you I just don't think I'm ready for dating'.  I responded, bright and breezy to say I though he was over thinking but no worries and to give me a shout if he gets brave, but he didn't text back so not going to hold my breath!

Still disappointed, but have to trust it's more him than me, so will pull up my big girl pants and crack on. Fucking annoying though, as he is proper lovely!  Do have a sense he may well cross my path again though... even if I have to hunt him down and stalk him to make it happen, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check all the latest SSC jobs openings in staff selection commission and various upcoming SSC jobs click here.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs