Sunday, June 28, 2009

Phew!

Think that that is all my blogs finally in one place! I have made the choice that this is where I started blogging, and it's where I feel most at home (if that's possible in Blogland?!), and it isn't true to myself to hide some of the stuff that's been blogged elsewhere from myself. I originally started writing as an online diary - the place where I wouldn't say stuff elsewhere, and somewhere along the way I became involved with other bloggers and began to self censor myself, which kind of defeats the object.

I have a bit of DM blogging to catch up, just to make sure it's all here - for prosperity and truth - and then that needs to be let lie. Which, surprisingly, I'm actually pretty fine with.

So, for a while, to make sure I stay honest and open I will be keeping comments at bay, to ensure that I write this blog for me, and that is how it will stay.