Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why?

I don't know why I do it:
1am - Good or bad, you're always missing. I'm still waiting for that to go away.

I know even less why he does:
Later - Are you asking or telling me "good or bad"? I think you may be confusing "missing" with "thinking about"!! You seem to have moved on just fine without me.

Right after - There have been times, a few times, just recently, that I have wanted to come home, come home to what was before. But I stop myself feeling that way, knowing it won't be the same. It can never be the same, it could never be as good as that again. So I stay.

7 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

well those are comments designed to make you fell good about yourself... NOT
hugs
pxx

Lady in red said...

ouch

hugs I am sure you need plenty right now

LiR

bedshaped said...

Love is such a very complicated thing.

JRTC said...

So, just how is that house build going?? :-)

jenn said...

Bloody hell.

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Thought I'd pop by and say "hi"

l Joe

Anonymous said...

Look What I Found...Preview These Busty Beauties ... CLICK HERE