Monday, March 03, 2008

Nothing much to say

I'm afraid life is fine, but very dull at the moment.

I am spending far too much time on ebay, looking at (and sometimes buying) things for my lovely new house - which, as far as I know is still on track, although I still haven't had the mortgage offer or a completion date! I am hoping that it will coincide with the kids school holidays this year, which are the second and third weeks of April, and that doesn't seem very far away now! Have to admit that there is also a bit of me that thinks that something will go wrong and I won't get it after all, but I am trying to quash those demons with spending!

Not been up to much on the social life front. Went to a Bon Jovi tribute night with Gerii, Lily, her sister and assorted mates, and her neighbours the weekend before last, which was a significant step up from jazz, although very disturbing as "Jon Bon Jovi" was only about 12 it seemed to me, and a little disconcerting as a sex god in leather pants (as the real one is of course!). Was a good night though, helped along by her two neighbours who were both completed wasted! One of them ended the night being sick in her drive and then falling in it apparently! Fortunately that was after I dropped them home!

This weekend CJ came round Saturday night and we drank copious amounts of wine (see, I do drink sometimes!) and chatted until 3am! That was fine until I was woken every half hour from 7am onwards by X, wanting to do her "mothers day party"!

Oh, the excitement may just kill me!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

The house is looking good and we are looking forward to you moving in.

Complex Girl said...

Thank you Alfie. So am I!!